Subject: Re: NuBus status on Q840av?
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/01/1997 11:05:30
Just a couple corrections:

> As MRZ responded the problem was the NuBus interrupts and he had the info
> that Allen Briggs needed to fix the problem.  I am now running an Asante

Close. The internal video interrupts were on. That was the problem.

> for Apple to consent to let an old A/UX driver writer tell him how it
> works.  MRZ says that X should work in B&W mode currently.

I can't get X or any other program that uses video to work correctly
even when I force a match. I don't think we're returning the right
value for the physical address of the frame buffer. I'm looking into
this because I want to write a video driver for the AV's and it's hard to do
that when you can't put anything on the screen :)