Subject: Q630 CS ethernet
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/31/1997 19:09:42
	Well, I sprung for a 5 port mini-hub today, and a couple cables to
hook up my PB540c and my Q630, and they are happily talking in MacOS. But,
I still get that Tx - lost interrupt message from sn0 when I try pinging
the PB from the Q630 when the Q630 is in NetBSD. I've only tried the
kernel that Allen put up on puma, netbsd-971029.gz, and not any of the
others he originally compiled to test the CS ethernet. But, I assume that
none of them would work either...

	Well, I'm off for a little Halloween frolicking... and all that
fun stuff ;-) Hope everyone else is having a happy one!

	Ryan

-----
My name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!