Subject: Install Instructions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Avatar <bshayn1@gl.umbc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/31/1997 13:50:23
	Would there exist a set of NetBSD install instructions for the
absolute beginner?

	I'm thinking something on the order of:

1. Hook up external SCSI drive.
2. copy binaries to drive.
3. Format drive with mkfs.
4. Run Installer with so-and-so options set.
5. Run booter with so-and-so options set.

but from someone that knows what they're doing?

	I think I know what I'm doing, but I'm not quite sure and the
NetBSD mac68k FAQ is a little less than clear on the initial install
process.

  "What really interests me *  Benjamin Shayne   * "God is a comedian,
   is whether God had any   * Production Manager *  playing to an audience
   choice in the creation   *  Micro Consultant  *  too afraid to laugh.
   of the World." -Albert   *    Space Cadet     *      - Voltaire