Subject: Re: NuBus status on Q840av?
To: Steven Campbell <campbel@durham.net>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/31/1997 02:41:11
> When I last followed this newsgroup, there was a problem with (video?)
> interrupts that stopped the Q840 from being able to talk to Asante NuBus

Yes, that's correct. Luckily, I'm working on an internal video driver for
the AV's and I stumbled across the video interrupt address so Allen added
some code to shut the video interrupts off. Your ethernet cards should
work OK if you use a recent kernel.

> I'd love to use my (underused) Q840av as a firewall gateway with TIS's
> Firewall Toolkit, complete with 2 Ethernet cards :)

And when I finish the intvid support you can run color X too!