Subject: Simple one
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <donadio@pobox.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/31/1997 01:54:52
Hello,

I am new to this list. I don't know anything about programming, but I
need to
learn UNIX. I chose NetBSD cause it runs on a Mac, so I don't need to get
PC. Well... I wanna change the colours of the screen. I want a black
screen
with white text. It's better for me. How can I do that?

Another question. What's the best kernel to use on a IIsi? Does it support
color X? I have the 1.2.1 packages and I'm too lazy (and I don't have the
money to pay the phone bill) to download the current packages. Is there a
big
difference between 1.2.1 and 1.3? Or is it just the kernel?

Thanks!

Flavio Donadio