Subject: Re: Problems with new Booter/Installer
To: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
From: None <ADAMGOOD@delphi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/29/1997 01:50:59
Nigel,

Thank you for sending me the beta.  There is something wrong with my e-mail
account I think.  I've sent several letters to the list that never made it.
Hmmm . . . I'll have to ask my provider about that.

Anyway, I sent a mail about two days ago saying that I was incredibly stupid.
There was a bizzarr-o "alias loop" on my Mac that I had not seen, and that
was causing the booter to fail.  It works fine now.

I REALLY hope you didn't waste any time on this because of my stupidity and
my flakey e-mail.

Sorry to have taken up list space with such a stupid problem.

Thanks so much for any time you wasted on this.  Sorry again . . .

-Adam