Subject: Re: X works on Quadra 630 (and probably 575)
To: Geoff Roberts <gjr01@uow.edu.au>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/26/1997 17:45:15
On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, Geoff Roberts wrote:

> Well done - I have been hanging out for X on my 630.   Does anybody have a
> kernel with these changes in it?   I don't have the space yet to start
> rolling my own.

	Yeah... I made the changes to my sources and compiled a kernel...
and it works fine. Only, my sources are -current as of August... so I am
going to download the newest sys tarball and compile a newer kernel. Does
anyone know if the fpe code has been worked on much lately? I have been
trying to get my Powerbook 540c up and running... and it's hard when you
get Segmentation Faults every other commands you use ;-)

	Ryan

-----
My name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!