Subject: MkLinux DR2.1 update 5
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/23/1997 17:46:16
>From the announcement on http://www.mklinux.apple.com/MkLCurrent/updates/

Features of the update include:
    Supports large memory configurations
    Detects MacOS's timezone
    Detects bus speed properly
    Detects PCI video card properly
    Fixed signal handling bugs which hampered JDK (Java Development Kit)
    Can boot with Macos's VM enabled
    Can default boot into either MkLinux or MacOs
    Works on the IMS Twin Turbo PCI video card
    Audio (Play only) works on PCI PowerMacs
    Improved disk I/O performance
    Now uses the same kernel loadable modules as Linux/PPC
    HFS filesystem support built in to Linux server

	The "Can boot with Macos's VM enabled" looks interesting. I wonder
if I can incorporate it into our Booter?

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au |"People say I'm strange, does it  |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  | make me a stranger?              |