Subject: Re: Stupid Question O' The Day
To: Anthony T. Pittari <tand@pluto.njcc.com>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/23/1997 13:53:10
Hi,

I am CCing this to the list for the benefit of others in the same
predicament.

Send an e-mail message to:

   majordomo@NetBSD.ORG

In the *body* of the message, enter these commands:

end

That should do it.  The end and e-mail address are proably optional, but
certainly won't hurt.

Mark

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Anthony T. Pittari wrote:

> ok, this is a really really stupid question.  I signed up for this list,
> but cant for the life of me remember where or how.  Can someone tell me
> how to remove myself from it?
> i'm on 3 other lists and cant keep up with the amount of mail im getting.
> in advance, thanx to collin and all of you NetBSD'ers for the great info,
> keep up the good work guys.

Mark Andres                  E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
Me: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/ NetBSD: /bullwinkle.aisol.net/