Subject: Re: hmmmm..... pppd?
To: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/22/1997 11:28:40
On 10/22/97 at 5:03 AM -0700, you wrote:

> 	I just tried running pppd from the -current snapshot 971004... and
> rather than actually DIALING my modem it just kept hanging it up and
> exiting. Has anybody else had any troubles with newer versions of pppd?

Reverting to an older version of "chat" solved the problem for me... I
don't know if the problem has been remedied as yet in -current, but then,
I'm not precisely sure what the problem is anyway.

--
Mason Loring Bliss   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us   www.webtrek.com/mason
awake ? sleep() : dream();  If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?