Subject: Re: lost changes to machdep.c
To: David Johnston <david@canopus.apana.org.au>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/22/1997 09:56:04

> I requested some changes to cpu.h and machdep.c several weeks ago to support
> my speed boosted LC475. Allen made these changes for me, but the changes to
> machdep.c seem to have been lost when it was updated last monday.
>
> Assumming it was just a merge error, and there wasn't some deeper reason,
> could someone put the code I need back in? (the diffs are at the end of this
> message). My machine is unable boot without them :-(

Doh!

Looking at the diffs I sent Scott to add the new serial driver, I see
that they deleted these changes (both the machdep and cpu ones).

I appologize. I'm running a local CVS repository at home, and have had
all sorts of lossage of late. Evidently I supped some changes in
in September (did these go in around Sept 15 or so?) which didn't
make it into my working files, so there was a difference between the
"NetBSD trunk" and the working files. Which the diffs happily removed.

I'd fix the problem, though I don't have CVS access to do it. :-(

Take care,

Bill