Subject: Re: Strange installation problems.
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@law.roc.servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/22/1997 09:35:15
I think this one is a gotcha that should be handled in a more helpful
way. At least have the error msg point out the _new_ line in rc.conf. It
hasn't alwaysa been there, and users who don't muck around in rc.conf
all the time don't have any reason to suspect that it exists.

It may be a good thing not to continue, but if you are going to dump
users into the water, toss  em a line when you do it.

Brad