Subject: Re: Screen image angled?
To: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@compuserve.com>
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/21/1997 20:48:55
At 4:17 PM -0400 10/21/97, T. Sean (Theo) Schulze wrote:
>While I was fixing my headers linking problem (xearth seems to be
>compiling fine now, BTW.  Thanks to all who helped), I noticed something
>odd.  My monitor is set up level, but the lower left corner of the image
>on my screen is lower than the right corner, and the upper right corner
>is higher than the left.  The differences are slight but noticeable.
>Rememer the crooks' hideouts in the old Batman series?  It is like that
>(, but not quite as bad).  What's up with this?

hmm, if i know what you are talking about, i have the same problem with one
of my monitors. the crt image seems to be rotated a few degrees to the
right or left, can't remember offhand.  seems like you have another CRT
manufacturing error. You might be able to get it replaced if the monitor is
still under warranty...
Do you get the same result in MacOS too?
  - a

 Armen Babikyan - armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu
    ----<insert lame quote here>----