Subject: Screen image angled?
To: Port-mac68k <PORT-MAC68K@NetBSD.ORG>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@compuserve.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/21/1997 16:17:53
While I was fixing my headers linking problem (xearth seems to be
compiling fine now, BTW.  Thanks to all who helped), I noticed something
odd.  My monitor is set up level, but the lower left corner of the image
on my screen is lower than the right corner, and the upper right corner
is higher than the left.  The differences are slight but noticeable.
Rememer the crooks' hideouts in the old Batman series?  It is like that
(, but not quite as bad).  What's up with this?

I am using a IIci with an Apple Mac II High Resolution video card (8-bit
card), color lkm, GENERICSBC#26 kernel, 28 Megs RAM, 40M swap, circa 500M
root&usr on a Quantum Maverick 540M drive.  Monitor is a Macintosh Color
Display. X is currently running.

(BTW, the compile just errored out and stopped.  Got past the includes
though.  Error message is

ld: -lXt: no match
*** Error code 1

Oh, well.  Guess some more research is in order.)

Cheers,

Sean.

                 T. Sean (Theo) Schulze
                 Caught in the 'net at: