Subject: Re: Apple's Rhapsody DR1 and NetBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/20/1997 12:26:23
> Perhaps now would be a good time for someone in the project to tell Apple
> the we were delighted that our code could help them, and in return would
> they please release some hardware information about their machines so that
> more such code would be available for them to borrow in the future.

If we can find the right person.  I tried that tack with the person that
I've been in contact with about getting IIfx/Q900/etc stuff released,
but unfortunately, he's a victim of the latest round of "reductions" and
my case has been passed on to someone else.  I don't know who...  I'm
going to see if I can come up with a way to have my request looked
at--it should be simple...  Anyone know Jobs's email address?  ;-)

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com