Subject: Re: Three button mice
To: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@compuserve.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/19/1997 12:42:16
Mark,

>The other caveat is that recent kernels may not recognize the mouse.  If
>you are running -current, kernels that started using the "hardware direct"
>method for ADB do not seem to work with the Microspeeds.  All you have to
>do is compile you own kernel and make sure the line
>
> options         MRG_ADB         # Use ROM-based ADB driver
>
>in NOT commented out.

Right now I am running GENERICSBC#26 with NetBSD 1.2C.  I haven't really
gotten to the point of rolling my own kernals yet, but I imagine this
will come in handy when 1.3 come out. (Assuming it will carry on the
traits of the -current.)

Thanks,

Sean.

                 T. Sean (Theo) Schulze
71410.25@compuserve.com            TSSchulze@aol.com
"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current"
("They change their sky but not their soul who cross
  the ocean.")  --  Horace