Subject: Re: Three button mice
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
From: Xiamin Raahauge <xiamin@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/19/1997 12:20:07
On Sun, 19 Oct 1997, Ken Nakata wrote:
[Asking about three button mice]

> No, you don't have to do that.  Since not all mice are created equal,
> with some mice, you have nothing to do other than hook it up.  Known
> working 3-button pointing devices are:
> 	Logitech MouseMan and TrackMan (some models may be excluded),
The Logitech TrackMan Marble works, and is truly a pleasure to use. I
recommend it highly. You don't have to do anything to the mouse, I run my
computer with no MacOS extensions installed, even thought the trackman
comes with an extension to configure it. If the keyboard falls and the
mouse gets disconnected, only the first button works, and I have to reboot
to get it working again, but other than that, it's great.
Xiamin