Subject: Re: Yet Another HDD Question
To: <>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@compuserve.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/19/1997 11:04:39
>  -- kaz-k
>
>  PS/  A guy on netnews told me that 2.5"<->3.5" SCSI adaptor, which
>comes with adaptor board and drive bracket for 2.5" drive to fit in 3.5"
>drive bay, is avilable.
>  Thanks for your help, guys!

Um...I think I have something here like this, but I haven't tried it yet.
 (Not a lot of need for the 40MB drive I would hook it up to!)  I bought
it for (I think) $19.95 from Hawke Computer.  They have adds in the back
of Macworld pretty regularly.  Their email address is MacHawke@aol.com.
They also seem to have alot of parts, etc. for the older Macs.

Cheers,

Sean.

                 T. Sean (Theo) Schulze
71410.25@compuserve.com            TSSchulze@aol.com
"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that
there is no distinctly native criminal class except
Congress." -- Mark Twain