Subject: Three button mice
To: Port-mac68k <PORT-MAC68K@NetBSD.ORG>
From: T. Sean (Theo) Schulze <71410.25@compuserve.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/19/1997 08:07:15
Hello all!,

I've just gotten X to run in color on my IIci, and I was thinking that
the next step might be to get a three-button mouse.  I took a look at the
FAQ and at the page the FAQ references about three-button mice, and I am
still not clear on something.  Is it true that no matter what 3-button
mouse I get, I will have to re-configure the key-mapping or some such
(can you tell I'm a newbie :-), in order to get the mouse to work?  Also,
is the only way to get a 3-button mouse to work to combine mouse clicks
with keyboard key combinations?

TIA,

Sean

                 T. Sean (Theo) Schulze
71410.25@compuserve.com            TSSchulze@aol.com
"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you were a
member of Congress.  But I repeat myself."
-- Mark Twain