Subject: Headless IIcI
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: archer <archer@pacific.net.ph>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/18/1997 18:27:21
Sent:        10/18/97 6:17 PM
To:           port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG

Hello all,

First I want to thank all of you considerate people who frequent this
list for helping me to get NetBSD going on my IIcI as well as on my
SE/30.  I am also the happy owner of a PowerPC "8600/300" which I would
like to use to run the IIcI which has no monitor.  My question is, would
it be easier to run the IIcI from the SE/30?, the SE/30 has no ethernet
but the IIcI does.  The 8600 has ethernet.  NetBSD recognizes the board
in the IIcI and all "seems" in order.  I've seen discussions abt
"Netatalk" on the list, Is this appletalk for NetBSD?, and if so, which
would be easiest to get my IIcI going?, I NCSA telnet on the PowerPC, can
I use this over my ethernet to talk to the IIcI?.  Thanks