Subject: PB540c
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/17/1997 06:40:21
	Testing out NetBSD/mac68k on my PB540c finally... installed a
-current snapshot from late August along with the GENERIC-45 kernel and
unfortunately it hangs after this:

Bootstrapping NetBSD/mac68k
Faked range to byte 0x1400000
Bootstrapping the pmap system
Pmap bootstrapped
Moving ROMBase from 0x40000000 to 0x9f5000
Video address is 0x60000000 -> 0xbf5000.

	I had to unplug my 10baseT adapter to get it this far... and also
for some reason it didn't like powering up the serial port before boot.
I'm using the 1.11.0 booter... and have it set to not interrupt VBL (that
helps it get farther along in the boot...)

	I just ran NetBSD_ROM and got the following not_founds:

OM ADB interrupt
PMgrOp
(0x4000c05c) WriteParam
(0x4000c5cc) InitUtil

	Says that the ADB interrupt and the PMgrOp are required, so that
may be why it doesn't wanna work ;-) If anyone has any ideas....? Maybe
someone has found these already? If so, maybe I should download a newer
snapshot....

	Thanks!

	- Ryan

-----
My name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!