Subject: Hey..
To: <>
From: None <Dan@Cyber-Marketing.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/16/1997 20:38:06
Are we in the 60's man?

NO! This is the 90's so get involved with the hottest marketing
tool on the internet today. Bulk E-mail! You can advertise to
millions of potential customers for virtually nothing, Once you
have a mailing list.

CyberMarketing is offering fresh e-mail addresses striped off
the net within the last 30 days for 80% less than most of our
competitors.

We offer monthy updates of NEW addresses for even less to keep
a constant supply of FRESH addresses available to our customers.
To get a FREE sample of 1000 addresses and/or to get more details
on our service reply to this msg with the word FREE in the subject

or

call our office at (705) 324-7782
7 days a week between 9:00am - 9:00pm E.S.T.