Subject: currently supported machines
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/15/1997 14:46:32
The following is the list of machines (in no particular order) that should
boot and run under NetBSD-current and therefore under NetBSD 1.3 (where
"run" is defined as works reliably off of the internal/onboard console):

SE/30
II
IIci
IIcx
IIsi
IIvi
IIvx
IIx
LC520 P520
LCIII P450
LCII P430 P400 P405 P410
MacTV
P460 P466 P467 LCIII+
P550 LC550 P560
P600
PB550c
C650
C660AV Q660AV
Q610
Q630
Q650
Q700
Q800 AWS80
Q840AV

If I'm missing any machines or there is a machine on this list which will
absolutely not work under -current, please let me know asap.  I'm going to
use this list on the NetBSD/mac68k 1.3 release page and the intro(4)
manual page as soon as I'm sure it's correct.

Thanks!