Subject: Re: ack...
To: Gods own drunk and a fearless man <wej@netcom.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/14/1997 10:41:35
On 10/13/97 at 9:33 PM -0700, you wrote:

> any ideas?  i can't newfs or fsck those two partitions...

Can you run the Mac-side mkfs on them? That might work, to make NetBSD
aware of them, anyway. That, and after doing it, running the Installer and
building devices again.

> i'm assuming the c partition in netbsd is the entire volume, right?

IIRC, on NetBSD c is the entire NetBSD portion of the disk, while d is the
entire disk, NetBSD or otherwise. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

--
Mason Loring Bliss   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us   www.webtrek.com/mason
awake ? sleep() : dream();  If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?