Subject: Connecting NetBSD to MacOS
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Olof Rymark <olof@subzero.campus.luth.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/14/1997 15:05:21
Hello

I've just installed NetBSD on my LCII, it works great. What would be even
greater is to mount the drives on my PowerMac. As I understand there are
a few possibilities like nfs and apple talk. The problem with nfs is that
I can't find a good client. The problem with AppleTalk is that I can't
compile it (Columbia AppleTalk =C5 CAP).=20

Does anyone have a precompiled program that makes my NetBSD computer
availible via AppleTalk or something similar or have any recommendations
or could point me to some interesting links??

My main goal is when I  doubleclick a file thats availible on the BSD
computer, the appropriate application will open on my mac.

If you would like to help me I'll of course send all the error messages I
can find. :-)

Regards

/Olof Rymark, Happy Net BSD Amateur=20