Subject: Re: Mail flow...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/13/1997 13:42:23
I have something to say on this matter. :) If majordomo survived the
recent mishaps with mail at Voicenet, including a period of three days of
absolutely no mail getting in. And a recent switch to qmail. Then I would
tend to think that the automatic "unsubscribe" that I saw with many of my
other mailing-lists over the past two months is not very sensitive for
this particular list.

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> > I stopped receiving mail from the list for a few days now.
> > I noticed that it is still active since the archive contains stuff for
> > the days I got nothing.
>
> You might check w/ Majordomo. Your mail account might have given bounce
> errors, which resulted in you automatically getting dropped.
>
> Take care,
>
> Bill

                                 \||||/
                                  o  o
|| "Please explain to me the scientific          |  tcjam@voicenet.com ||
||   nature of the whammy." -Scully              ______________________||
|| "Foolproof systems don't take into account,                         ||
||  the ingenuity of fools" -Unknown 			               ||
||   PGP key can be obtained from:                                     ||
||      http://www.voicenet.com/~tcjam/home/keys.html                  ||