Subject: Re: my ifconfig.ae0 file & httpd at startup
To: John Albers-Mead <jam@matchlogic.com>
From: Paul Forgey <paulf@aphrodite.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/13/1997 14:10:22
Exactly what you would put as args to the ifconfig command.  Your case
would be:
204.144.184.111 netmask 255.255.255.0

and put:
204.144.184.111	toadie toadie.something.com
in your /etc/hosts file (as well as the existing localhost entry).

You can either configure /etc/netstart to have your host and domain
names, or if blank, they get read out of /etc/myname and
/etc/defaultdomain.  Don't foget to put the ip address of your gateway
in /etc/mygate