Subject: Re: Getting unexpected EOF on the source files
To: Rahim Azizarab <rahim@megspo.megsinet.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/12/1997 16:42:31
> I have checked my checksums they are correct.  Still I get unexpected EOF
> on the source when I try to unpack them.  is there any special catch?
> is there a ksrc121.aa.tar.gz version somewhere? I am doning cat
> ksrc121|gunzip>ksrc121.tar.

It would be great if you could work with the current sources instead of
1.2.1, unless you have a good reason for working with 1.2.1.  1.3 is
right around the corner and the more people we have compiling, running
and generally using -current, the better and more stable 1.3 will be.

I don't know why the archive might be corrupt, but that message might
not mean that it is.  Are you missing files?

BTW, you can just use:
	tar zxf ksrc121

That's what I do when I have a .tar.gz file to extract...  :-)

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com