Subject: Re: X on an LC II?
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Forgey <paulf@aphrodite.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/10/1997 12:48:21
Never mind!  I opened a telnet session from another machine to monitor
the process, and I found after an un-godly amount of cpu time (> 5
minutes), it finally comes up.

I figured it was just 'sitting there', because there was no audible disk
I/O.  The ps list showed otherwise, running with the CPU time almost
real time!

Once running, however, the responsiveness is actually acceptible!  Which
is fine, becuase I plan on making the system a dedicated X terminal
anyway.