Subject: Re: SONIC users?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/08/1997 18:50:18
Well, I just broke down and ordered a Sonic card for my Mac IIci (I gotta
test it with my new SlotManager code).  So, if you wanna post where I can
get the patched source code, I'd be happy to check it out.  (A precompiled
kernel won't do much for me, 'cuz you don't have my SLOTMAN patches...)
:)

On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, Allen Briggs wrote:

> I haven't heard anything positive or negative from SONIC-based nubus
> ethernet users about the kernel that I posted a while back.
>
> Should I just assume that it works and put it in the tree, or can
> someone test it or let me know what kernel options they need set
> for me to compile a kernel for them to test it?
>
> I'd like the code to be tested before I check it in, but the code
> that's in there now is definitely broken for at least one person.
>
> -allen
>
> --
>               Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Public Key fingerprint:  | E-mail addresses:     |
| Network Consultant |     0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0  |  paul@whooppee.com    |
| and kernel hacker  |     E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6  |  paul_goyette@ins.com |