Subject: Re: gated
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Tommy Tarka <tommy@clockwork.dementia.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/08/1997 16:52:41
yeah, it's listed in the rc files but the binary isn't anywhere in
base or comp (as of 10/6/97 -current). I'm trying to compile it now
(2.5 hours and still chugging).

It seems to be working, and if/when I get it going, I'll make it available
on the net (or if someone wants to put it on one of the NetBSD
web/ftp-sites....)

Let's just hope I don't run out of disk-space before it's done.

	Tom

Tommy Tarka                          | http://clockwork.dementia.org/~tommy
Webmaster                            |         tommy@clockwork.dementia.org
      		"I smell f***ing disaster" - Ian Cumming