Subject: Re: new esp driver?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: Brian Wildasinn <bwildasi@csulb.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/08/1997 11:15:00
How do I use that switch? I've been unsuccessful at even killing a process
(db> always askes for pid? but after entering one, say 265 to kill twm, it
responds "?". ) So, i think i don't know how to use this debugger. How do i
find the error in db> ?

Any help is appreciated!

Sincerely....brian wildasinn
bwildasi@csulb.edu