Subject: Re: Booting a new Mac
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/07/1997 12:23:10

> *laughing*  Well, we may all know these things shouldn't be done, but
> some of us don't know how to fix them.  Since the sources are available
> on ftp.netbsd.org and puma.macbsd.com anyone with the time and knowledge
> is free to jump in and work on them.

	Bob/others, is there a person designated as the maintainer for mkfs?
What about the installer? I ask because I saw the confusion (and bug) which
crept in while the Booter was without someone to manage it, and would hate
to see it happen again.

	If there are designated people for each of these, it may be good to
list their details in a single location on puma and netbsd.orgs' doco.

	Apologies if it is already there and I am wasting people's time.

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au |"People say I'm strange, does it  |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  | make me a stranger?              |