Subject: Re: Booting problems
To: None <MELVIN.CHUA@asu.edu>
From: Rahim Azizarab <rahim@megspo.megsinet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/06/1997 20:08:13
You didn't Build your devices.  Start the Install program from Mac OS and
click on the file.  Then click on the Build Devices.

I ran into the same problem.

     .--.  __  .---------     Rahim Azizarab
    / /  \(  )/   ----        1925 S. 3rd Ave
   ////  ' \/ ` ---           Maywood,  IL  60153
  // / / :    :--             708-344-6994
 //      //..\\               rahim@megsinet.net
       =UU====UU=