Subject: Need really big help
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: matador <matador@generation.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/04/1997 11:39:28
Ok hi I have a lc2 8mgs ram 250mgs of HD space. Iwanted to know if i'm
doing anything wrong and tell me step by step process ok first I opened
silverlining and partitioned my drive  root&usr 0 (100mgs) swap (50) and
100mac part then it said after u install the part do {newfs
/dev/rdsk/c5d0s0} then I runned mkfs_1.4 and chose the drive blah blah.
Then when I was finished with that I clicked on NetBSD/Mac Install Utility
1.1 and I clicked on Build Device it copied bunch of directories to my unix
partition then chose mini shell but didn't know what to right because it
didn't say no information in the install so I didn't mount anything. Nxt I
installed netbsd121,man121,games121,comp121,etc121,base121,text121. It took
around 5 hours to copy then I runned NetBSD/Mac68k Booter I chose the n#6
that was where my partition was then I press boot and all of the sudden my
screen turns all white and I see something about ram=000 stuff like that
and I see
Panic:cannot work with the current mem mappings
stoped at - debugger+0x6 unik aB
db>

   and it was jammed

what I think I did wrong is the mounting if u see anything more I did wrong
could u please tell me what to do and how to mount my drive tnx I really
appreciate this