Subject: Re: New serial driver for testing
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/03/1997 11:09:39

> Howdy!
>
> I've put (what I think are) the final touches on a new serial driver
> for mac serial ports. This driver uses the machine independant SCC
> driver (shared w/ sun3, sun3x, and mvme68k). The patches are at:
>
> ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/private/wrstuden/zstty/zs.patches

Whoops! I left one patch out. Unfortunatly it's at home, and I'll get it
up tonight. Or, if someone really wants to play with the patches
now, just comment out the problem lines in z8530tty.c (which refer
to ZS_SLAVE stuff and generate errors). There should be four
chunks of code. One in the attach, two in zsopen, and one in zsclose.

Sorry!

Take care,

Bill