Subject: Anyone using a Bernoulli?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nicholas Riley <nriley@tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/18/1997 20:55:12
There's only a 230 MB hard drive on my SE/30, of which 170 MB or so is
NetBSD. Someone offered to sell me a Bernoulli 90 with 2 cartridges for
$15. I'm running out of hard disk space, and was hoping I could use the
cartridges to hold source, X and other non-essential things.  Has anyone
used a Bernoulli with NetBSD, or have any tips regarding problems I might
encounter?  I'm assuming some of the discussion I've seen on the list
regarding using a Zip/Jaz/optical/etc will be relevant here. It's not a
great investment lost if it doesn't work, though...

--
Nicholas Riley ________ <mailto:nriley@cs.brandeis.edu>
<nriley@tiac.net>  <nriley@staff.feldberg.brandeis.edu>