Subject: Re: ps, libkvm for GENERICSBC-26
To: Ivan Curtis <icurtis@radlogic.com.au>
From: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1997 02:35:19
No but I can perhaps point you to a 'synced' kernel you might try. I've
been messing around with different kernels on my 1.2.1 system and I have
one working with X right now, you might as well give it a try. I'll upload
it at http://www.voicenet.com/~tcjam/macbsd/kernels and I'll be putting
more things related to NetBSD on my box at
ftp://white-dwarf.dyn.ml.org/pub/netbsd (although at this time my system
isn't connected all the time)

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997, Ivan Curtis wrote:

> I have sucessfully installed 1.2.1 and X on my se/30. I had corruption
> problems with my quantum hd using the standard kernel. I tried
> GENERICSBC-32, which worked ok with the disk, but X would not work. I
> am now using GENERICSBC-26, and things seem ok.
>
> However, when I do ps, I get "proc size mismatch" errors. I know this
> is in the FAQ, but I don't have enough disk to get the sources and
> compile a version of ps myself. Can some kind soul point me to a
> binary of ps and libkvm which work with GENERICSBC-26?
>
> Thanks,
> Ivan
>
> icurtis@radlogic.com.au                                 ph: 61 8 8373-3990
> Adelaide, South AUSTRALIA                               fx: 61 8 8373-3251

                                 \||||/
                                  o  o
|| "Please explain to me the scientific          |  tcjam@voicenet.com ||
||   nature of the whammy." -Scully              ______________________||
|| "Foolproof systems don't take into account,                         ||
||  the ingenuity of fools" -Unknown 			               ||
||   PGP key can be obtained from:                                     ||
||      http://www.voicenet.com/~tcjam/home/keys.html                  ||