Subject: Re: Mac IIsi problems
To: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
From: debussy <debussy@gemini.bekkoame.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/30/1997 11:17:12
>	It gives the videoaddr as: 0x9000480
>	Says: Failure in BSD Boot nextpa = 0x105000, high[0]=0xf9000480
>
>	I would try playing with the debugging... but the keyboard does
>not respond ;-)

>	Well, I tried using internal video... or at least I think I did
>;-) Should I need to do anything more than plug the monitor cable into the
>video port? Any sort of configuration need to be done? I've never used
>internal video before ;-) always used my video cards.

When I tried booting 1.2 on IIcx, almost the same messages were shown.
It was caused by Portrait Video Card. After changing the card to pure
256 color Video Card and Portrait to 13" monitor, it normally worked.

Do you succeed booting up by using internal video?

And I ask anyone who know, how utilize Portrait Monitor by macbsd ?
Does it work on the models with internal video ?

Akira from Japan

                                 VYA03714@niftyserve.or.jp
                                 adoi@is.sci.toho-u.ac.jp
                                 m97811@white.cc.sci.toho-u.ac.jp