Subject: Mac IIsi problems
To: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/29/1997 07:38:52
	I just tried installing the 1.2.1 distribution onto my Mac IIsi. I
installed it on my IIci months ago and have been running it with no
problems. I just tried booting into BSD on the IIsi and got the error:

	You're hosed! Try booting with the 32-bit addressing enabled in
the memory control panel.
	Panic: Cannot work with current memory mappings.

	It gives the videoaddr as: 0x9000480
	Says: Failure in BSD Boot nextpa = 0x105000, high[0]=0xf9000480

	I would try playing with the debugging... but the keyboard does
not respond ;-)

	Any help would be much appreciated. I am about to try getting
Mode32, but I have a feeling that won't work....

	- RYan

-----
My name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!