Subject: Building Firewall Toolkit
To: NetBSD Mac <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Amitai Schlair <amitai.schlair@usa.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/28/1997 12:31:18
I'm having difficulty getting FWTK to compile on NetBSD 1.2.1. I
followed the directions for getting the pieces configured for my system,
but when I try to put it all together I get this:

-----

prompt# make all
for a in lib auth smap smapd netacl plug-gw ftp-gw tn-gw rlogin-gw
http-gw; do  ( cd $a; echo all: `pwd`; make all );  done
all: /install/fwtk/fwtk/lib
cc -I.. -g   -c config.c
cc -I.. -g   -c daemon.c
In file included from daemon.c:14:
/usr/include/sys/signal.h:124: syntax error before `__P'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
prompt#

-----

The README says that some C compilers assume ANSI C, and FWTK is written
in K&R... could that be it? If so, how do I tell gcc to do K&R? (The man
page was less than helpful.)

--
Amitai Schlair
amitai.schlair@usa.net