Subject: Re: 7.6.1
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Charles Sebold <pretender@macstore.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/28/1997 11:49:18
>> Has anyone had experience bootstrapping from 7.6.1? WIll it work?

I've done it from 7.6, 7.6.1, and 8.0.  All work OK, with versions 1.9.4,
1.9.5, and 1.10.x (the ones I've tried) of the Booter.

I                                             I
I Charles Sebold, Pontifex Macintosh          I
I CWW Computers, Inc.                         I
I 2497A Adie Rd.                              I
I St. Louis, MO  63043                        I
I WWW:   http://bronte.macstore.com/pretender I
I                                             I
I            La compagnie c'est moi.          I
I                                             I