Subject: Good Install
From: David Lewis <david@vqc.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/24/1997 17:50:17
Greetings!

I just installed NetBSD 1.2.1 on my Mac IIcx. It is up and seems to be =
running fine! My hardware includes a SuperMac video card (running in b&w =
when I boot NetBSD), a 200M internal HD (the NetBSD drive), an EZFlyer =
230 (The MacOS drive), and an Excellan II Nubus Ethernet card.

Everything seems to be running great (I even compiled a new kernel), but =
I cannot figure out how to add the device for my network card. I seem to =
remember being able to un-comment it out in the config file when I built =
a kernel with NetBSD on a PC, but I don't see that on this platform. Is =
this one of the unsupported Ethernet cards? Are there any patches I can =
compile in?

Thanks in advance for any help!

David Lewis
VisionQuest Consulting