Subject: Wow! It slices! It dices! It's FAST!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/21/1997 22:08:57
I am currently uploading a new snapshot to ftp.macbsd.com.  This is the
first one I've built on my C610 (with full '040).  The build time was
substantially reduced, doing in 24 hours what it took the Mac II four
days to do -- build the world and two kernels from scratch.

Try it out.  It works OK on my C610, and if there are no build-related
problems, it will go onto netbsd.org as the official 'latest'.

Also note, I have changed the sequence numbers on my kernels to follow
Scott's.

These binaries are current as of Aug. 20 sources.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Whenever anyone says, "theoretically", they really mean, "not really".
		-- Dave Parnas