Subject: fsck problem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Edward Seth Miller <esmiller@engin.umich.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/20/1997 12:09:14
I was running the Generic-SBC #32 kernel (since I have a Quantum drive)
with the 1.2.1 binaries to test the SBC kernel out.  I found that it
worked, so I pulled down the current-970601 binaries.  On the plus side,
w and ps now work.  On the minus side, fsck seems to be a little bit
different, in as much as it will not run at startup.  ("Unknown error;
help!")  As a result, it automatically boots into single-user mode.
	Also, as it's starting the rpc daemons, specifically ypbind, it
says "ypbind: Domainname not set. Aborting.".  This is a new error, and
while I'm not sure what it's affecting, I wouldn't mind knowing how to
fix it...
	Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get around these?

	-Seth Miller