Subject: Re: Ethernet and LCIII
To: York P. Block <yblock@ibm.net>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/19/1997 18:59:55
York P. Block wrote:

> Hi again!!!
>
>   I went to the MacBSD pages and I found the following ethernet card:
> Manufacturer: Asante
> model: MacCon LCIII
> Controller Chip: DP83902AV
>
> However, when I went to asante web, I couldn't find anything with respect to
> this model. Can anybody tell me where I can buy this card or where I can get
> more information about it???.

Take a look at:

http://www.asante.com/Products/macconi.html

Either card listed there which supports the LCIII "should" work with
NetBSD (keep in mind that I haven't tried it myself, so I can't speak with
absolute certainty).  I have a MacCon-i in my IIci at home, and it worked
just fine whilst I had ethernet.

Hope this helps.

Later.