Subject: Re: annoying panic
To: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/18/1997 10:16:09
	Your disk was corrupted for some reason - fsck should be run
	automatically on every boot, but if it thimks the disk is 'clean'
	it will skip the check for speed reasons. '-f' 'forces' it to make
	the check.

	'lost+found' is where files/dirs recovered from a corrupted disk
	are stored. If lost+found is corrupted then... well, anything
	could happen I think :)

	As to which of the above was the problem... who knows? :)

		David/abs

  -- "Its hard to say it... I hate to say it... but its probably me..." --