Subject: Re: kernel -current make problems...
To: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/17/1997 14:48:57
On 8/17/97 at 9:56 AM -0700, you wrote:

> Did you rebuild config?  There was a bug in config that built an incorrect
> version of locators.h - this bug was fixed several weeks ago.

No... I don't have drive space to track all of -current, so I'm only
tracking the kernel, and *that* mainly just so I can get the hang of
supping and kernel compiling.

What's the easiest way to get the sources for a single program, like
config? I'm not sure how the ftp site organizes source, but I'll try
digging around. With luck each program will have its own directory, but as
I haven't looked yet, I'll find out when I get there. :) (In the meantime
I've simply repaired the file by hand.)

Thanks for the quick response, and thanks in advance for the information on
extracting the -current sources for a single program, if it doesn't end up
being as simple as I expect it will be.

--
        Mason Loring Bliss    /\    mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us
      PGPKeyID: 0x25B3D5B5   /()\   awake ? sleep() : dream();