Subject: Re: adb problem
To: David A. Gatwood <marsmail@globegate.utm.edu>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/15/1997 19:10:24
On 8/15/97 at 4:24 PM -0500, you wrote:

> Have you tried resetting PRAM?

No... I never did try that. However, the problem only seemed to exist when
using  John's adb code. When using the "standard" version, id est, the adb
code that's included with GENERIC 33 and 36, the problem doesn't exist.
Perhaps zapping the PRAM would help, but if this isn't a problem with the
new adb code, then I'm curious as to why I can use the keyboard normally
without zapping the PRAM now, with the older adb code. It just seems more
likely that it's a problem with the code, and not the PRAM settings. I'll
of course zap my PRAM and report the results while using the new code, if
that helps.

--
        Mason Loring Bliss    /\    mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us
      PGPKeyID: 0x25B3D5B5   /()\   awake ? sleep() : dream();