Subject: SUBSCRIBE
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Emmett D. Payne <emmettp@primenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/13/1997 20:41:22
Hi,

Help... my system does not come up. I am installing NetBSD/mac68k
v.=A01.2.1 on a Macintosh PowerBook 170/8M (Ram)/ 500M (Hard Disk). =

My installation is find till I get to "Booting the system." =

The hard disk is at "sd0 at scsi ID O." There is no device at ID 2.
When I try to boot it show the boot ID as 2 instead of the correct ID 0.
How do I get it to boot to the correct partition scsi ID 0.

Background: I partitioned my hard disk with APS PowerTools v. 4.1. The
partition is "A/UX 2.0 System Drive / 1 Mac OS Volume..."

A/UX partition has 50 Megs for the root and 16 Megs for the swap.

I would also like to subscribe to your mailing list.

Thanks... -Emmett
Emmett Payne (If you have time to page me I will get right back to you
(800) 800-7759)